[Insight-users] Changing the size of the parameters array during registration?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Dec 6 16:31:06 EST 2009

Hi Motes

This type of run-time change is done in the Example:

          Insight/Examples/DeformableRegistration15.cxx

Note that the key actions that you have to take care of,
every time that you change the size of the parameters
array are:

1) registration->SetInitialTransformParameters( resizedArray );
2) optimizer->SetScales( resizedOptimizerScales );

That is, the array of optimizer scales must be resized
to the same size of the resized parameters array.

Then, when you call StartRegistration() the metric and
the registration class will initialize their internal arrays
accordingly.