[Insight-users] How to get a progess from an iterator?

lynx.abraxas at freenet.de lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
Sun Dec 6 17:08:14 EST 2009

On 06/12/09 16:48:25, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Hi Lynx,
>
> Nope,
> In practice, the progress reporting functionalities have
> been implemented by using the ProgressReporter
> class, and by inter-twining it in the while-loop of the
> iterator.

Thanks Luis for Your answer.
I  stepped  over  ProgressReporter but I don't know where to get the variables
from I have to pass to ProgressReporter progress() when I use the iterator  in
main like in the example: ShapedNeighborhoodIterators1.cxx.

So  am  I  correct  in  assuming  that I'd have to transform that main into an
independent itk filter which I then include and call in my main program?

Thanks
Lynx