[Insight-users] Problem in DeformableRegistration3DTimeSeries

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 7 07:40:02 EST 2009

Hi Anand,

Thanks for the additional information.

If you are building an ITK application in machine (A), and then trying
to run it in machine (B), then you MUST configure the application for
being packaged in machine (A),  using cpack, which is one of the
CMake component, and then you should INSTALL the application in
machine (B).

Actually, the same will apply to ANY application, not only ITK-based
applications....

The installation process will make sure that you carry along the
shared libraries that are consistent with the application at the time
that it was built.

Please let us know if you have questions about how to use cpack.

     Thanks,