[Insight-users] problem installing itk

Pooja Chatterjee poojachatterjee12 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:15:58 EST 2009

Hi!!
    I'm new to itk and MAC OS and I'm having some problems installing it.
While configuring cmake I get the following error:
 CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:128 (INCLUDE):
  Policy CMP0011 is not set: Included scripts do automatic cmake_policy PUSH
 and POP.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0011" for policy details.  Use the
 make_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

   The included script

     /Users/pooja/Sources/wrapitk-0.3.0/ConfigureWrapping.cmake

   affects policy settings.  CMake is implying the NO_POLICY_SCOPE option
for
   compatibility, so the effects are applied to the including context.
 This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.
Could anyone help me get round this.
Thanks!!
Pooja