[Insight-users] problem installing itk

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 9 10:54:37 EST 2009

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for letting us know.

I managed to reproduce the warning message that you are seeing.

You can temporarily fix it by adding the line:

            CMAKE_POLICY(SET CMP0011 OLD)

to line 48 of the file:

          wrapitk-0.3.0/ConfigureWrapping.cmake

Once you make that change, the configuration process
should proceed smoothly.

    Thanks for reporting this issue.