[Insight-users] DICOM measures

l.a.pereira l.a.pereira at uol.com.br
Wed Dec 9 10:57:09 EST 2009

Michael, sorry i'm sending message again, I had problem with first email format.

Michael, thanks for reply.

My problem is know how tags I need use to calculate original DICOM dimensions x,y,z to milimeters.

My application read a DICOM series and create a Volume. After that, the user will work from slices x,y,z obtained from

vtkImagePlaneWidget->GetResliceOutput(), so I need to establish a co-relation between vtkImagePlaneWidget->GetResliceOutput() and the

original measures of DICOM Series in milimeters.

I analised you code but I did not understand it.