[Insight-users] DICOM measures

michiel mentink michael.mentink at st-hughs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 11 07:30:57 EST 2009

open your file in ITKsnap. In the file open dialog, it gives you all the
dimensions of x,y,z in number of pixels,
along with the image coordinates.

Write them down.

Then run example Examples/IO/DicomSeriesReadPrintTags.cxx.

It gives you the tags and the information contained in the tags.

You can then see which dimension corresponds to which tag.

Good luck!

Michael