[Insight-users] MaximumImageFilter with Inputimage index

Stefan Dietrich stef.dietrich.imap at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 14 06:58:51 EST 2009

Hi together,
I'm using itk with Python and currently I'm stuck in a part o my algorithm
which has to compare
say up to 30 3d images and fin the corresponding maximum in each voxel.
My idea was now to start from the first image and com pare this with the
second one.
Using
itk.MaximumImageFilter
I can produce an output image with the maximum values of each image.
But now I also want to keep an additional image with the image-number where
the maximum grayvalue
occured.
Is such a method implemented in the MaximumImageFilter?.

Thanks

Stefan