[Insight-users] function arguments

Mario Ceresa mrceresa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:11:05 EST 2009

Hello Jesus,
please don't send me private mail. Reply to the entire list instead so
that other people with the same problem may follow the discussion.

Probably your best bet is to rely on SmartPointers as they are used
everywhere in ITK and provides automatic memory management.

But I can be wrong! And maybe someone else in the list has a better idea :)

Mario