[Insight-users] error compiling 3D Statistical Shape Models code (http://hdl.handle.net/1926/224 )

Prashanth prashanth.dumpuri at vanderbilt.edu
Sun Feb 1 14:55:25 EST 2009

All,
  I downloaded the 3D statistical shape models codes from http://hdl.handle.net/1926/224
(Implementing the Automatic Generation of 3D Statistical Shape Models with ITK by  Heimann T., Oguz I., Wolf I., Styner M., Meinzer H.)
and 'am trying to build it against ITK-3.1.0 using Visual Studio 2005 Version 8.0 . I have built ITK successfully but I get the following error
when I try to build the statistical shape model classes. As far as I can tell, the function declaration looks correct.
Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Compiling...
main.cpp
f:\itkSphericalParameterizedTriangleMesh.txx(140) : error C2244: 'itk::SphericalParameterizedTriangleMesh::UpdateParameterization' :
unable to match function definition to an existing declaration
f:\itkSphericalParameterizedTriangleMesh.h(84) : see declaration of 'itk::SphericalParameterizedTriangleMesh::UpdateParameterization'
definition
'void itk::SphericalParameterizedTriangleMesh::UpdateParameterization(ParameterizedTriangleMesh::Pointer)'
 existing declarations 'void itk::SphericalParameterizedTriangleMesh::UpdateParameterization(itk::SmartPointer>)'

Thanks
Prashanth