[Insight-users] Fwd: ITK and VTK in an app

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 2 14:15:18 EST 2009

Hi John,

Yes, copying the files is still the simplest way to proceed.

Note that you may find useful also:

        vtkKWImage.cxx
        vtkKWImage.h
        vtkKWImageIO.cxx
        vtkKWImageIO.h

These are the classes described in the Insight Journal paper:

    http://hdl.handle.net/1926/495

    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/146