[Insight-users] interpolation in itk

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 2 14:20:24 EST 2009

HI Greg,

You will find examples on the use of the LinearInterpolator at:

      Insight/Examples/Filtering
          ResampleImageFilter4.cxx
          ResampleImageFilter5.cxx
          ResampleImageFilter6.cxx
          ResampleImageFilter9.cxx
          ResampleVolumesToBeIsotropic.cxx
          SubsampleVolume.cxx

They are all described in detail in the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Please note that the Linear interpolator, when instantiated
on 3D images will perform tri-linear interpolation.