[Insight-users] Question about itkBSplineDeformableTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 2 19:08:22 EST 2009

Hi Luke,

This optimization has already been done as part of the effort for
multi-threading the image metrics.

You will find the new classes in the directory

     Insight/Code/Review

itkOptImageToImageMetric.h
itkOptImageToImageMetric.txx
itkOptMatchCardinalityImageToImageMetric.h
itkOptMatchCardinalityImageToImageMetric.txx
itkOptMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h
itkOptMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.txx
itkOptMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric.h
itkOptMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric.txx

In order to take advantage of these multi-threaded method,
you simply need to enable the following CMake variables
at configuration time:

        * ITK_USE_REVIEW
        * ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS

Please give it a try and let us know if you run into any
problems.