[Insight-users] resampled CT images can not restore window width and CT number

Hsiang-Chi Kuo kuoxgx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:23:48 EST 2009

Hi,

I was trying to used some of registraion codes to registered two different
3DC CT image sets. Both of the images sets has volume of 512x512x75. My
question is when I applied DefomableRegistration15.cxx ~
DefomableRegistration17.cxx, the resampled image still have orirginal CT
number range [window 2000]. However, when I applied ImageRegistraion8,
MultiResImageRegistration1, and MultiResImageRegistration2, the grey level
of the resampled images become  256 [0~255]. Even if I tried
ImageRegionIterator.cxx to crop a subregion, the resampled image still
returned 256 grey level. Can anyone tell me why the resampled images did not
restored the original window width? Thanks.

Howard