[Insight-users] Compile ITK - 3.10.2 (patch 1) - Win64 : GCC_XML

Paulo Henrique Junqueira Amorim paulojamorim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:32:04 EST 2009

Hi Brad,

The CableSwig compiled normally.

When trying to generate the ITK, when set "Configure" in CMAKE some errors.

The ITK is version 3.10.2 and CVS version are tested.

BUILD_SHARED_LIBS ON
USE_WRAP_ITK - ON
ITK_USE_REVIEW - ON

Regards,
Paulo Amorim

The Errors:

WrapITK is an experimental system for wrapping ITK. It is tested on Linux,
Mac OS and Solaris, but is known to have some problems on some Windows
platforms.
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
E:/Insight/BINARY/CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeLists.txt:2:
Parse error.  Function missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren with
text "(".
CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
E:/Insight/BINARY/CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeLists.txt:2:
Parse error.  Function missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren with
text "(".
CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
E:/Insight/BINARY/CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeLists.txt:2:
Parse error.  Function missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren with
text "(".
CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
E:/Insight/BINARY/CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeLists.txt:2:
Parse error.  Function missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren with
text "(".
CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed
Attention: You have chosen to use the files in the Review directory. The
Copyright of these files has not been cleared up, and the coding style and
API of the classes in the Review directory may change drastically as it get
code reviews from the developers. Please set ITK_USE_REVIEW to OFF if you
don't want to use these files.