[Insight-users] itk::MetaDataDictionary for a DICOM series

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 7 12:07:46 EST 2009

Hi John,

           Of course patches are accepted.   :-)

What kind of Open Source project would not value the Collective
Intelligence of the user community ??!!

Even better,
I would *strongly* encourage you to join the "Adopt-a-Bug" program:

      http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Adopt_a_Bug_Program

by signing for this program you will receive write access to the
ITK CVS repository, and you will be able to commit the patch by
yourself.

Please let us know if you run into any problem while signing for
the Adopt-a-Bug program.