[Insight-users] getting an flat picture from dicom volume

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 02:35:58 EST 2009

Hi Hadi,

You might also be interested in the following Insight Journal article:
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/168

This contribution provides a "look at" transform initializer, and
ObliqueSectionImageFilter which extracts a slice from a 3-D image at a
given point and direction.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan