[Insight-users] 3D registration problem -- where are these test images? ( Brain Web images from itk.org)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Feb 10 19:43:30 EST 2009

Hi Tao,

Please look at:
http://www.insight-journal.org/midas/item/view/2237

This is one of the entries from the larger BrainWeb
public collection
http://www.insight-journal.org/midas/collection/view/167

The entry
http://www.insight-journal.org/midas/item/view/2237
has the files:

    "BrainPart1Rotated10Translated15.tar"
    "BrainPart1Rotated20Translated20.tar"
    "BrainPart1.tar"

Please let us know if you still have trouble finding
the data.