[Insight-users] cmake warning

Arepi szamosi.arpad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:55:12 EST 2009

Hi,

Im newbie to itk and cmake. I donwloaded and installled cmake 2.6 and ITK
3.10.0. I maked a new folder copy  the HelloWord.cpp and the Cmakelist.txt
what belong to it from C:\InsightToolkit-3.10.0\Examples\Installation.
Then I tryed it Configure. Cmake begun generate but later stop and gave this
message:

"CMake Warning(dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
No cmake_minimum_required command is present. A line of code such as

  cmake_minimum_required(VERSION2.6)

should be added at the top of the file. ..."

Can anybody explain what should I do?

  Thanks!