[Insight-users] cmake warning

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Feb 11 17:03:55 EST 2009

Hi Arepi,

Have you actually configured and build ITK itself ?

If so, in the ITK binary directory you should find a
"/bin" subdirectory and then inside the "Release" or "Debug"
subdirectory you should see the library ITKCommon.lib
(among many others).

Also, when you run CMake on the hello world example,
you must point the ITK_DIR variable to the directory
where you build ITK.