[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] blood flow velocity

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 23:13:59 EST 2009

Richard,

We published some work about 15 years ago that processed MR phase
contrast images for flow visualization.

Cline, H., W. Lorensen, and W. Schroeder, 3D Phase Contrast MRI of
Cerebral Blood Flow and Surface Anatomy, Journal of Computer Assisted
Tomography, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 173-177, March/April 1993.

I can't see to find my reprints of this article. I recall scaling the
data, but can't remember how we scaled it. I'll try to dig around for
some more info.

Bill