[Insight-users] Dicom Private Tags Problem

ufuk mat ufukmat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:27:14 EST 2009

Hi all,

I got a dicomdir and need to gather some information about the imaging
parameters from the file.  To be more specific, I wanna know

echo time, repetition time, scan technique ( spin echo etc. ) row and column
number of the slices.

I can get the values corresponding to the row and column as they are
standard tags. However, philips uses its own private tags and they are
(2001,1025) for

echo time and  (2005,1030) for repetition time. I can not read these values
even if I manually enter them as strings.

I use ITK 3.10 and the example DicomImageReadPrintTags.cxx almost directly.

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

--
Ufuk MAT
Research Assistant