[Insight-users] Getting overlap region

Erik Türke erik_tuerke at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 04:32:49 EST 2009

Hi!

Thanks for your response.

Actually it doesnt matter, if i am doing this with an image, an image region, or spatial object, since you can convert these types amoung themselves. I guess ;-)

I think, i would prefere the easiest method.

But if there is no difference between the effort of these methods, i would take the SpatialObject method.

Thanks!

best regards!