[Insight-users] CT range and Volume Rendering

prabhat246 prabhat246 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 08:23:48 EST 2009

Hi..
I tried to get maximum and minimum values in my  image data using
MinimumMaximumImageCalculator. I keep pixel type Unsigned short int.
I get min = -3024 and max = 3072.

Is it reasonable??? Does the intensity for bone and skin changes from
Dataset to Dataset???
Is there any inbuilt class to perform windowing for differnt thing e.g.
bone, lungs etc??

The other thing I want to know is in Volume rendering. How can I assign
opacity to each pixel by checking its intensity value??