[Insight-users] Segmentation

JOHN ATKINSON johnimager at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 03:25:11 EST 2009

Hi List,

I am new to ITK environment , to start with I have taken up the task of
segmenting  white matter,gray matter and ventricle of a 2D DICOM CT data set
of brain.I went through the segmentation chapter of ITK software guide where
there is chart describing the threshold and seed index values of white
matter,gray matter and ventricle .The question is how do I set the seed
index to my own 2D DICOM CT data set of brain so that I can segment
out white matter,gray matter and ventricle .

Regards

John