[Insight-users] CT range and Volume Rendering

prabhat246 prabhat246 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 05:25:31 EST 2009

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22021173/IM400 IM400 Hi
Sorry the pixel type is signed short.
When I analyzed the histogram of dataset. I see that histogram is fairly in
range of -1024 to 3072. But there is a special value of -3024 representing
black pixels.

My other query remains unanswered...
> The other thing I want to know is in Volume rendering. How can I
> assign
> opacity to each pixel by checking its intensity value??

It would be great you could explain a little about
AddPoint and AddSegments of PieceWiseFunction.

Thanks for reply.
Regards,
Prabhat Kumar Gupta