[Insight-users] Brain Segmentation of inhomogeneous images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 15 11:48:56 EST 2009

Hi Andre,

You may want to take a look at the MRIBiasFieldCorrection filter:
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter.html

and its use in the application:

            InsightApplications/MRIBiasCorrection

You will find useful to read the related papers:

    http://www.ia.unc.edu/public/styner/docs/tmi00.pdf
    http://www.ia.unc.edu/public/styner/docs/StynerTR97.pdf

listed in the README file.