[Insight-users] Lung mask from CT??

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 15 15:26:48 EST 2009

Hi Gen,

We have got pretty good results with the following class in the
Lesion Sizing Toolkit:

             itkLungWallFeatureGenerator

The toolkit is based on ITK, and it is intended to be added to
ITK in the near/medium future.

You can find information about the toolkit at:

         http://public.kitware.com/LesionSizingKit

and can download the source code from the SVN repository by
using the following command:

svn co https://www.kitware.com:8443/svn/LesionSizingKit/trunk/Toolkit
LesionSizingKit

You will find the class in question in the subdirectory:

             LesionSizingKit/Sandbox/Source/