[Insight-users] White matter and gray matter segmentation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 15 18:08:13 EST 2009

Hi Raghu,

The seed points used for other datasets will not be the same that
are applicable to your dataset.

You should use a visualization tool in order to locate the index
coordinates of pixels that are inside of the regions that you
want to segment.

Please try using the following application:

          InsightApplications/
                  RegionGrowingSegmentation

It will allow you to select a seed point in the smoothed image.

It will also display the index coordinates of such seed point.