[Insight-users] Newbie needs help: Inserting the MultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter into a preexisting code

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 15 20:53:30 EST 2009

Hi Mari,

In general lines:

a) Add the CenteredTransformInitializer
    in order to initialize the center of rotation of the
VersorRigid3DTransform.

b) Add MultiResolution Pyramids (Fixed and Moving)

c) Replace ImageRegistrationMethod with
MultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod

  Please find attached the modified version of the file.

    You may want to study the diffs between this file and
    the file that you sent.

   The attached file was tested with the following input

./ImageRegistration
     brainweb165a10f17.mhd
     brainweb165a10f17Rot10Tx15.mhd
     registered.mhd  0 0 0 10 0 0