[Insight-users] how to decide parameters: What visualization tool to use

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 16 10:24:30 EST 2009

Hi Adithya

You can use:

               ImageViewer

The binary executable for Windows is at:
http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/InsightApplicationsBin/ImageViewer.exe

and the source code is at:

     InsightApplications/ImageViewer

The tool will build in Windows, Linux, Mac... etc.

There are, of course, other tools,
but the ImageViewer should be enough for this.