[Insight-users] How to run the WSTITK.exe in InsightAppli cation?

fengzhengbnu fengzhengbnu at 163.com
Thu Feb 19 03:32:58 EST 2009

Dear all,
According readme.txt ,when i run "WSTITK main.tcl", I first  set the paths to my VTK BUILD tree and my SegmentationEditor
   SOURCE tree. Then I got a file named "WST.conf". The content is as follows:
set Options(vtk_path) C:\\Program Files\\VTK\\lib\\vtk-5.2
set Options(wst_path) D:\\InsightApplications
when i run, the error occure. The content in the picture.
who can tell me how to do with this problem