[Insight-users] Install with Borland

Hind Azegrouz hind.azegrouz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:03:20 EST 2009

I downloaded the last stable version of ITK, along with the CMAKE, and i was
trying to follow the steps in the first tutorial on the ITK website.
Now i disable all the options that the tutorial advises to disable, i choose
the compiler in my case borland. and run the configuration.
Once this is done a set of files are created.
The next step according to the tutorial is to open ITK.dsw in the Binary
Directory, i assume the binary directory in directory BIN created in the
debug folder after running the cmake. In my case this directory is simply
empty.

Did I get something wrong? because i'm not sure what to do next.

Regards