[Insight-users] ImageRegistration8 compiling

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Feb 24 08:03:15 EST 2009

Hi Ted,

You are missing to link to the ITKNumerics library.

In your CMakeLists.txt file, go to the command

       TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES()

and add "ITKNumerics" to the list.

The simple way of figuring this out is the following:

Your error message says that the linker  is not finding
the symbol:

         itk::SingleValuedNonLinearOptimizer

if you grep the ITK tree for "SingleValuedNonLinearOptimizer"
you will find entries in the directory

       Insight/Code/Numerics

which will give you the hint that the classes in question
will be part of the "ITKNumerics" library.

ITK creates a library for each one of the subdirectories
of "Insight/Code".