[Insight-users] compilation error in DiscreteCurvatureEstimator

Martine Lefevre martine_lef at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 24 11:09:04 EST 2009

Yes I have built itk with itk_use_Review on
the previous problem was due to the use of class QEMeshScalarDataVTKPolyDataWriter. I replaced it by QuadEdgeMeshScalarDataVTKPolyDataWriter and the problem was resolved.

Another question regarding the sphere data in the folder data, this data is a surface which can be use as input for curvature estimation. Am I right?
Thank you