[Insight-users] Binary Morphology get output with 3 values ( 0 255 -32768)

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 17:31:24 EST 2009

Dear All:

I am trying to perform some binary morphology opetration on image with int type. My input is16 bit in with value 0 and 255.

I set the binary morphology filter as suggested in the ITK example, the difference is my input and output in int 16.

When I tryied to morphology closing using Dilate and erod, I filled the hole sucessfully. But I got -32768 value for the voxel between the forgournd and background.

Can sombody tell what is wrong?

Thanks

Baoyun