[Insight-users] Compile ITK - 3.10.2 (patch 1) - Win64

phuong trinh pham ngoc equationsupertrinh at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 07:36:23 EST 2009

Hello,
I am new beginner who is trying to use ITK for the research work. One year ago, I tried to use ITK first time and was successful with configuring ITK 3.4.0 for Windows Vista. I also finished to run Hello World example. I stopped my work then, however, to jump to another stuff. Now I am back with ITK again. Unfortunately I cannot do well this time even with the first step. I cannot understand why there is an error when I configure ITK 3.4.0 or 3.8.0 with Cmake 2.4 pack 8 for Windows Vista. I attach the error announcement in the attached file. Anyone can help me out, please???
Thanks in advance!
PhuongTrinh.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/events.aspx