[Insight-users] Printing DICOM Tags From One Slice

Bing Jian bing.jian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:43:47 EST 2009

Hi,
   I am trying to use the program for ITK software guide section 7.12.5
      "Printing DICOM Tags From One Slice"
which can be found in the file
     Examples/IO/DicomImageReadPrintTags.cxx.

However,  this program with dimension = 2 throws an exception "*Bad
direction*, *determinant is 0*."
for some input dicom files.  The Image Orientation Patient tag (0020,0037)
is "1\7.0448747e-016\0\0\0\-1".
After I changed the dimension to 3, the exception is gone but it always
gives me "(No Value Found in File)"
for existing tags.

BTW, I tried to submit a bug report at http://itk.org/Bug/ as suggested by
Mathieu but seems I can not go further
than the project selection page. Also, how can I retrieve my old account at
itk's bug tracking system? It tells
me that an account with the same real name is already there and actually I
found a bug I reported 4 years ago
but I had no luck in getting the account id right.

Thanks,
Bing