[Insight-users] Different tags after GetMetaDataDictionary(Array) and SetMetaDataDictionary(Array)

Stéphane CALANDE scalande at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 04:54:10 EST 2009

Hi itk-list,

I wish you all a happy new year (a little late...)

I used the file "DicomImageReadChangeHeaderWrite.cxx" to create a similar
software.

But I noticed that some tags had changed in comparison with the original
DICOM header.

I think it's not really a problem but I really would like to understand why
the tags are not identically the same than the originals ? (even if the
image contained within the file is the same)

Thank you very much for your help,

Have a nice day,

Regards,

Stéphane