[Insight-users] Using ITK without cmake

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:47:20 EST 2009

Hello all,
             I've been using ITK for quite some time, but not as my main
image processing library. I use with many other libraries which are non
cmake based. I always did this compiling something with cmake and finding
out which libraries (libitk*) pass to compiler and in which order. But that
always brought me problems with the order of libraries at linking time. I
was wondering if there are some tips out there, or maybe there's another way
to integrate ITK into my projects. I don't want to convert all of them to
cmake projects.
Any toughts will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,