[Insight-users] Doens anybody use GroupwiseRegistration 3D registration code?

Dongfeng Han handongfeng at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:40:24 EST 2009

hello everyone
I want to know who use GroupwiseRegistration this
program(http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/173).

I have several errors when using the bsplineregistration method.

it always appears the "Too many samples mapped outside the moving
buffer" error message.

I know this due to the UnivariateEntropyMultiImageMetric.txx files on line 283.
So anybody can give me some suggestions on how to use this codes to
make registration using bspline?
I revised the parameters files(such as optimization setp) but still
have the above error.
Does anybody use the bspline registration sucessfully?

Also other suggestions on use bspline registration metnod is
welcome.(for example if we need to preprocess the image data? if yes,
what type of preprocessing is need?)

My 3d data is about 512X512X10. There are about 5 lung 3d volumes like this .
I need registered this data.
thanks.