[Insight-users] SubtractImageFilter

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Mon Jan 12 12:00:24 EST 2009

David,

I might be easier if you gave more information, like if the error was a
compile time or run-time issue, what version of ITK you are using, your
platform (hardware and compiler), and the actual error message.  Just
looking at what you wrote below though, I'll guess that you may have an
incorrect capitalization ... SetInput1 and SetInput2.  The dashboard (
http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=itk) doesn't show any errors
for this test.

Hope this helps,, but if not, you might want to resubmit your post with more
information.

- Wes

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM, David Pastor <david.pastor at die.upm.es>wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> I'm having problems with SubtractImageFilter when trying to setInput1 and
> setInput2.
>
> Is there any reported bug on this one? i find no reason for this error.
>
> cheers

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer