[Insight-users] TileImageFilter

David Pastor david.pastor at die.upm.es
Tue Jan 13 11:01:02 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm using a TileFilter to build a 4D image of several 3D frames.

I create the tile filter like:

TileType::Pointer tileFilter = TileType::New();

TileType::LayoutArrayType layout;

layout[0] = 1;

layout[1] = 1;

layout[2] = 1;

layout[3] = 0;

tileFilter->SetLayout( layout );

Then, for each frame i do:

tileFilter->SetInput(someFilter->GetOutput());

tileFilter->PushBackInput(someFilter->GetOutput()));

and after 10 frames I write to a META file like:

WriterType::Pointer w = WriterType::New();

w->SetInput(tileFilter->GetOutput());

w->SetFileName("4dvolume.mhd");

w->Update();

but somehow the resulting file has 11 frames instead of 10. Particularly is weird that the frame with index 0 of the file is same frame that the last one. So that 3D image appears twice: at the end and at the beginning.

The first frame appears with index 1.

Any clue about this?