[Insight-users] logical combinations of label maps and number of label voxel

Corinna Vehlow corinna.vehlow at icr.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 12:34:24 EST 2009

Hello,

I want to compare different segmentation results and calculate diverse
quantities like Dice-Coefficient or Jaccard-Coefficient, which are
calculated via logical combinations of sets (AND or OR) and the number
pixels within a set. I already found itk filters to compute the
logical and- or or-combination of two sets. The questions is, are
there any efficient implementations for counting the labeled voxels
within a binary file, i.e. that give the percentage or number of
foreground pixel? Otherwise I have to go through the whole 3D data set
via using loops, which is not very effective.
It would be great, if anybody could help.

Thanks
Corinna

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.