[Insight-users] Mesh Adaptation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 16 08:53:47 EST 2009

Hi Yogish,

A) When you say a "triangular mesh" are you thinking
    on a triangulated surface (2D manifold) embedded in
    a 3D space ?

and

B) When you say a "user drawn contour",
    are you thinking of *one* contour drawn in one 2D
    slice out of a 3D image ? or are you thinking on
    a series of 2D contours from multiple 2D slices.

The point is that from your description, you seem to be
asking to fit a 3D object to a 3D object....

    Please clarify the description of your problem,