[Insight-users] Object Identification

Paul massivemonkeymayhem at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:57:50 EST 2009

Aha, I figured this stuff was floating around somewhere. Your article
looks great, I've slowly started to digest it. Running your python
example code, I noticed that the UC2 template for
OtsuThresholdImageFilter seems to be missing from my wrapitk install
(3.10.1). Should I be working from the google code wrapitk? Is it
reasonably stable?

Paul