[Insight-users] aligning two contoursets

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:18:08 EST 2009

Hi Yogish, Dan,

Unfortunately that particular publication is only the similarity
metric.  However, I just finished an IJ submission last week for a
deformable point-set registration framework (the work is currently
under review) using that information-theoretic measurement.  I was
going to wait until mid-February and see if the MICCAI was going to
hold another open-science workshop.  Perhaps I should ask Luis at the
t-con today.  If not, I can work on submitting it sooner.

Nick