[Insight-users] CheckerBoardImageFilter - Set number of squares?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 2 19:13:44 EDT 2009

Sharath,

Also, since your goal here seems to be visualization,
you may want to consider the following options:

A) VTK 3D Widgets, in particular
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkCheckerboardWidget.html
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkRectilinearWipeWidget.html

     They were designed for evaluating the results of image registration.

B) VV, and application that you can download from
http://www.midasjournal.org/browse/publication/617
 or from
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/rio/vv

    VV offers a good set of options for comparing images
     after registration, and it is very easy to use.

C) Slicer, that you can download from
     http://www.slicer.org
You can load multiple images into slicer and overlap them
using transparency, color encoding and checkerboards.