[Insight-users] Format Image in ITK

Elena Molina elenam85 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 06:31:42 EDT 2009

Hi,
First of all, I´m working with DICOM images in an already programmed (C++)
application. Now I want to introduce
new features in this application and I´ll use ITK libraries.
So... my problem now is how can I convert my image (actually I have my image
in memory (3D) and I have the
pointer to the first position of this image) in a compliant format for using
it with ITK functions.
I was reading in the getting started V how can I integrating ITK in my
application and tried to do the same example but It
didn´t work.
How can I do it? Which parameters I need? Pointer in the first position,
size... any more?

Thankssssss