[Insight-users] Ubuntu (Debian) ITK Package/Package Maintainer

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:32:02 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Wagner Sales<wsales at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I use ITK for a couple of years, and most recently in Debian like
> distro ( specifically, Ubuntu family ). Well, I'm thinking in create
> packages for Ubuntu and, hopefully, keep theses packages available and
> updated.
> What's I want to know are if someone are packaging ITK in this way,
> then I try to help, or I'll start by my hand.

What's wrong with the current ITK package ? Steve M. Robbins updated
the debian package to 3.12, ubuntu generally picks it up a couple of
days later:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/insighttoolkit.html

I'd suggest you join the debian-med team if you would like to participate:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed

--
Mathieu